Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9490) Patch: Background "mood" music

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9490) Patch: Background "mood" music
From: "Gregory Richards" <akaquinn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 10:04:06 -0700

> Anyway, the idea is nice. It could be extended to governments,
> city_styles and spaceship.

It would be good to extend it to spaceship.

As for govts and city_styles, lemme think about this, there are a few
possibilities:
A) It only goes by government (at least 5 possibilities)
B) It only goes by city_styles (4 possibilities)
C) It works as it does now (5 possibilities)
D) Combination of current and govt. (25 possibilities)
E) Combination of current and syles (20 possibilities)
F) Combination of all three (100 possibilities)

I think I'll stick purely with "mood", thank-you-very-much, it has
more to do with what's actually going on than the government, and I
don't think anybody is going to write 100 pieces for FreeCiv ;)