Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Compiling gui-txt and puppeteer

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Compiling gui-txt and puppeteer
From: "Guillermo Lopez Alejos" <100030179@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 19:37:30 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I've been trying to compile the client/gui-txt but I don't know what do
I have to put in the configure.ac or the various Makefile.ac (the
compilation error is "~/freeciv/client/puppeteer/puppeteer.c:53:
undefined reference to `add_puppeteer_input'" but
"add_puppeteer_input()" is defined in client/gui-txt/ui_main.c.

I don't see what files I have to modify to make a gui compilable (I have
taken the gui-stub structure).

--
Guillermo López Alejos - N.I.A. 100030179
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid