Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#417) fogged occupied flag

To: jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#417) fogged occupied flag
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 13:02:42 -0700

> [jjm - Sun Jun 25 18:02:40 2000]:
>
> A fogged city should display the last known occupied flag state.
> Currently, it always displays the "unoccupied" state.

This is fixed in the current version, right?  The server stores the
occupied value in the "dumb" city struct stored in the playermap.  So
even if you disconnect and reconnect the client has the proper information.

Hence I am closing this bug.  If this is in error, reply to this and it
will be re-opened.

jason