Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] add "remove things" to diplomatic treaties

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] add "remove things" to diplomatic treaties
From: "Grégory Luguet" <gregory.luguet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:58:23 GMT

Hello,

I have a problem when I play with AI : as I am not a warrior, I leave AI
countries develop themselves to the time when they make factories, power
plants and so on... to poison the Earth : then, I have to make plenty of
enginners not to see my land changed into jungle & deserts...

The same rarely happens between human players, only because we generally
end the game before 2000 AD ; but in case we play longer, it may happen
as well, so the only choice is to conquer the polluer's empire!

So it would be nice to make AI diplomacy with, like the "give X gold"
choice, a choice asking the other to drop units (in a peace treaty, like
between USA and USSR 15 years ago) or buildings (power plants, like a
sort of Kyoto treaty).

Free software & free beer!

Un mot doux à envoyer? Une sortie ciné à organiser? Faites le en temps
réel avec MSN Messenger! C'est gratuit!   http://ifrance.com/_reloc/m