Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Elementarization of Unit Properties

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Elementarization of Unit Properties
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:14:18 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Per I. Mathisen wrote:
> Okay, these are the hooks I need for the "alien invasion" modpack (which
> you ain't going to see for a while yet, so no hurry):
> F_CITYBUSTER - double attack power against cities

That was, ah, two years ago. I _did_ say no hurry.

It should be firepower, not attack power, that is doubled, though. Patch
attached.

Yes, it should probably be done in a more general way, but, let's do that
another day, ok?

  - Per

PS Yes, the modpack is still being developed. One byte per week or so ;)