Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#8338) city occupied flag & breaking alliances

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#8338) city occupied flag & breaking alliances
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:54:51 -0800

When I break an alliance all of the cities I was previously allied with
are now labeled as unoccupied.

Presumably what happens is this:

When the alliance was intact there was no pcity->occupied value.  Later
the alliance is broken and no new occupied value is sent.  However the
unit lists are no longer available so the client has no way to know the
city is occupied.

jason