Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7464) win32 client map is always fogged

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7464) win32 client map is always fogged
From: "James Canete" <use_less@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 20:22:46 -0800

In the latest CVS, for the win32 native client, every tile in the map
view is fogged, regardless of whether it should be visible or not.

I've included a patch that changes pixmap_put_tile_iso() in
client/gui-win32/mapview.c by making it more similar to the version in
the gtk2 client.  I basically changed a call to
pixmap_put_drawn_sprite() so it sent a different sprite in each
iteration, removed a i++ in that loop, and removed a call to
draw_fog_part(), since it's already called in dither_tile().

This mostly works, but now the fogged areas on ocean tiles are rendered
with improper fog, fogging certain parts of the tile and not others.
The problem is probably in draw_fog_part(), as this is the only part
that's substantially different from the gtk2 implementation.

-James Canete