Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: SDL client on Amiga?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: SDL client on Amiga?
From: Morgan Jones <morgan.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:28:43 +1300

> I've been told there is an AmigaOS port of SDL.

Very cool, I wasn't aware of this.  I found it at:

http://ggreco.interfree.it/sdl.html

Is it possible to compile the SDL client on Amiga?

I'm downloading it at the moment and I'll have a go over the next few
days.  Unfortunately it seems to require a graphics card (which I
haven't got) so I won't be able to run it but I'll at least see if it
will compile in some way or another.  I'll just install the gfx card
drivers/libraries without an actual card.

I'll let you know if I have any luck.

     -Morgan