[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7315) re: Crashing Freeciv server in Windows XP

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7315) re: Crashing Freeciv server in Windows XP
From: "Nathaniel Olsen" <sledge@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:47:17 -0800

Actually I backtracked before and had the error happen eventually, but
about 3 turns later.  If you like I could send another save file that has
the same problem.  My thinking is it must have something to with the
options set on startup as only this specific game (in its various
incarnations) seems to crash.
--
Nathaniel Olsen aka Commando Sledge
http://www.commandohq.com