[Freeciv-Dev] can't make a ticket on rt

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] can't make a ticket on rt
From: "James Canete" <use_less@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 06:40:29 +0800

I can't create a ticket on rt.  From my rt account, the dropdown menu
next to the "new ticket" button is blank, and when I press the
"new ticket" button I get a "RT error: Queue could not be loaded."
message.

When I try emailing to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxx or rt@xxxxxxxxxxx, the email
is returned to me with the message "No permission to create tickets in
the queue 'incoming'"

In case you were wondering, my patch is an attempt to remove the direct
references to the build_cost values in the impr_type and unit_type
structs, redirecting them to functions, so the various values that
are dependent on build_cost such as rushing production cost and
disbanding value can be changed in one easy location.

Help?
-James Canete
http://www.ign.com
Upgrade to Premium IGN Email