[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7171) sdl client - mouse behavior patch

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7171) sdl client - mouse behavior patch
From: "Joao Paulo Liberato" <jpliberato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 13:14:10 -0800

I don't know about any special instruction to make the
sdl client compile.  It worked for me without any
problems.
However, to make the client run, you must have the
deluxe tileset, that you can download from the freeciv
ftp, and a true type font in the share/freeciv dir,
renamed to stdfont.ttf.  But as far as I know, there's
no readme or any other file to tell you that.  You get
to know this when you try to run the client.

JP.