[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7057) Wish list: King, Quinn, prince, princess ,army ,

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#7057) Wish list: King, Quinn, prince, princess ,army , and flags.
From: "Marcelo Burda" <mburda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 07:35:25 -0800

> [i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Sam. Déc. 06 13:40:48 2003]:
>
> On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 05:16:14AM -0800, Marcelo Burda wrote:

> [snip King and Queen]
>
> Freeciv isn't about a Royal family in mediaeval times.

Yes snip King, And Prince, but i thincs a more genereal Leader(male an
woman) is needed!
King like mans (and woman) are not limited to medieval times.
Democratics Kindoms Exist today(Belgium) were the Kind as a real power,
no democratic one Too (Arab Kindoms).
The politic is a afaire of family, see the Kenedy family history or th
Bush one. Some like King-Leader, Emperor-Leader, President-Lider  are a
very simplest model of reality of the history. Somebody can choqued for
this, but the ideal republic are not a real one. The best Democaties
aves Liders and Politic Families(royals or not).
We can adapt the King-Quinn model to a choice of gouvernement: Kindoms,
Republic.
In kindoms we need pricess and prince. In republic liders can apears out
of the royal family.
Then some civilization can ave a prefered gouvernement type. kindoms can
exist in freeciv(absolute kind (far in the pass)-> Democratic Kind (far
in the future)).

> > Flag: North Pole Flag and South Pole Flag. The first civilization
> > send one of this flag to the capital get a bonus in polar zones
> > (reduce loss ratio)
>
> This is abstracted with huts.

Yes, i make a proposal like this (in my ticket about polar bears) but we
can not rescue a hut! (i not need recue the pole flags but i can imagine
others ones)
> > Army: as civ3 ones, are clusters of units. Fastest to move and power
> > full.
>
> Yes Freeciv doesn't have real troop stack/group/cluster.
>
>       Raimar
Marcelo