[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7047) ICS

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#7047) ICS
From: "Arnstein Lindgard" <a-l@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 04:24:29 -0800

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 13:20:20 -0800 Anthony J. Stuckey wrote:

>       I thought that the Pearl Harbor rules were intended to stem this as
> well.  However, Ironclads may have numbers such that Pearl Harbor does
> nothing to weaken them, I don't recall exactly.

I think Pearl Harbor puts even more incentive on attack, while my
issue was emphasizing defense. You will want even more to attack a
city with your ships, because the enemy ships inside will be stronger
in open waters. Since recovering ships are in harbor, you'd want to
finish them off before the patch too.

Arnstein