[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4044) veteran level v4

To: bursig@xxxxxxxxx, james.blewitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4044) veteran level v4
From: "Raimar Falke" <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 23:12:08 -0800

On Sun, Nov 30, 2003 at 02:10:06PM -0800, Per I. Mathisen wrote:

> This is just a cvs update due to delta. You need to run
> 'generate_packets.py' (in common/) before doing 'make'.

Make (and makefile) should (and is) doing this.

Regarding the patch: you also need to transfer the new fields like
trireme_loss_chance to the client. The client needs them for PF and
the power factors for AI.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "At the beginning of the week, we sealed ten BSD programmers