[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6975) Update of TODO and README.AI

To: per@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6975) Update of TODO and README.AI
From: "Gregory Berkolaiko" <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 08:12:00 -0800

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003, Per I. Mathisen wrote:

> This patch updates TODO and README.AI to current development realities.
>
> Take a look.

Good.  Please re-read the result carefully though, we don't want things
like this:
+The code base used to in bad good shape but it has gotten a lot
+better.

I also wouldn't remove
-THINGS PEOPLE ARE WORKING ON (for latest info ask on AI list)
-===============================================================

Put there
* New settler code
* Army code
* Hunter code
* Improvements to ferry code
* Using new PF where it can improve things

You should mention that the effort to clean up the ai code should continue
(server/settlers.c is an obvious candidate).

And that we should make bodyguard code work, I don't think it's
functional now.

G.