[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4599) Status of IPv6

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4599) Status of IPv6
From: "Jordi Mallach" <jordi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 07:49:39 -0800

Hi Jason, Raimar,

Sorry for not having reacted to this in all this time.

We really should try to get this in, as I fear the network code will
keep diverging more and more.

I really don't have time to sync the patch  to HEAD right now, but can
offer testing of all the involved possibilities (server with and without
ipv6 working with clients with and without ipv6) to see if it's ok.

Jason, were there a lot of rejects at the time you tried?

FWIW, the patch for 1.14 has been working very nicely, we've had no bug
reports about it.

Thanks,
Jordi
jordi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx     jordi@xxxxxxxxxx     http://www.sindominio.net/