[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6973) civ3foodbox

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6973) civ3foodbox
From: "Raimar Falke" <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 07:27:12 -0800

I found this in the IRC log of #freeciv-dev:

--> Use_less (Use_less@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) has joined #freeciv-dev
<Use_less> Hello?
<Use_less> Anyway, I uploaded a civ3foodbox diff into
ftp://upload.freeciv.org/pub/freeciv/incoming/
<Use_less> Bit of a dirty hack really, but I thought I might as well contribute
it
<Use_less> Anyway, it's made against freeciv-cvs-Nov-27.tar.bz2
<Use_less> and if you need my information, my name's James Canete and my email
is Use_less@xxxxxxxxxxx
<Use_less> I should probably come in at a more sane time than 4 AM.  ~L~
<-- Use_less has quit ()

James you may want to comment further on this.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  "Windows is the one true OS. MS invented the GUI. MS invented