[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6585) Delta version 17

To: rt@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6585) Delta version 17
From: Raimar Falke <i-freeciv-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:22:31 +0100

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 11:05:01AM -0800, Arnstein Lindgard wrote:

> Food surplus -1 becomes +65535.

That one was easy.

New version with this fix and the one about the diplstate.

Open are problems which Andreas Røsdal has about the make
dependencies. IMHO the delta patch is correct and I suspect a problem
with the dependency handling of make. This is only minor issue however
since the generated files will be added to CVS.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "From what I am reading Win98 and NT5.0 will be getting rid of all that