[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6173) Wishlist: Colonization-style civil wars

To: jdwheeler42@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6173) Wishlist: Colonization-style civil wars
From: "Guest" <rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:55:41 -0800

> I think taking the concept of wars of independence from
> Colonization would help provide this effect.

Why not something simple like add a civil-war chance
per turn based on the number of cities?  If you liked
you could weight it so that dispersed empires had
a higher chance of CW.  As to all the reconquest etc,
just let the game and/or players get on with the new
situation.  Too random?  Well, adjust the CW code to
pick neighbouring cities to rebel.