[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6889) Re: veterancy icons

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6889) Re: veterancy icons
From: "Horn Gábor" <Horn.Gabor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 03:58:20 -0800

Hi!

Both per's and raimar's version is cool imho, but i agree w/ per that
raimar's version might be a bit harder to distinguish (the 1 pixel
border difference might be too small for people w/ vision/eye problems),
so i think per's version might be better for what we need.

bye, hirisov

ps.: sorry for not yet finsihing the new ranking, i was busy w/
finsihing the school and w/ job. I also started to  work on a monrad
like tournament system for freeciv as iuz suggested. For this i splitted
the datas into three database (civ_auth civ_ranking and civ_tournament),
it's better from security point of view. Now i have to change the php
parts a bit to support the multiple databases. I haven't checked how
auth works in CVS but i think it it might be possible to do the auth
againts a mysql database isn't it? Or how it is working now/planned to
work?