[Freeciv-Dev] Re: tile API

Cc: "freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: tile API
From: Jason Short <jshort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:51:07 -0400

Bursig Rafal wrote:
Dnia 2003.09.23 18:47, Per I. Mathisen napisał(a):

IMHO new itarations are very important and can fully replace old ones.
But most important is that we change our thinking and only use x,y api when we can't use tile api.

The tile iterators will not work at all with iso-maps. You assume that tile++ is the same as map_get_tile(tile->x+1,tile->y), which just isn't true.

jason