[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6253) city worklist rearranging

To: rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6253) city worklist rearranging
From: "Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa" <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:18:11 -0700

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Guest wrote:

> hey there,
>
> in 1.14.1-beta1 on GNU/Linux (GTK2 client), the new worklist has a few
> minor bugs in it... no item can ever be moved to the end of the list by
> dragging and dropping, or maybe its just a little too sensitive and i

You can. You just have to get the hang of it. It helps if you look at the
list before releasing the mouse button to drop. GTK+ 2.0 draws a line
pointing the place where the drop location is.

Any dislikes with the way GTK+ DND works should be forwarded to the GTK+
people. If it is unintuitive they should fix it so that all apps work
properly. Any work around I add will benefit less people.

> haven't been able to do it. as a feature request to fix this; might i
> suggest a few buttons at the botom of the list such as "delete", "move
> up" and "move down" which act on the currently selected item.

Pressing the "Delete" and "Insert" keys works as well.
Regarding move up and down, press ALT+Up/Down.

---