[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6189) 1.14: stacked with ai at start

To: ggracian@xxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#6189) 1.14: stacked with ai at start
From: "Gregory Berkolaiko" <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:22:34 -0700

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Jason Short wrote:

> [eneg - Thu Sep 18 15:46:51 2003]:
>
> > One of my units began a game stacked with an ai's one.
>
> The attached patch should fix this for 1.14.  A similar fix is probably
> needed for HEAD.

I have 3 problems with the patch.

1. It comes in octet-stream MIME-type, so I have to save it to read it.

2. dx, dy might be uninitialized when you use them

3. It again doesn't fix the problem, just introduces another check.  We
need to know what the problem _is_, not what are the symptoms.  Maybe it
is present in the CVS too, just not for the given seeds.

G.