[Freeciv-Dev] sounds

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] sounds
From: "Brendan Gibbs" <cairpra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 07:20:34 +0000

Dear free civ,

My name is Brendan Blair VF, and I teach C++ and Java to lots of budding little turnips. I havent managed to get a game of freeciv running yet (I just downloaded it), however I noted that you have a requirement for sound.

I had a successful internet Album in Australia and I would be happy and honored for it to be used in the freeciv game.

The songs with the most popularity were as follows:
  Alone No 1 for 2 months.
  Photosynthesising No 13.
  I wanna rock No 25
  Misery No 1.