[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6109) Civ3: Healing at enemy territory

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#6109) Civ3: Healing at enemy territory
From: "Marko Lindqvist" <marko.lindqvist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:05:03 -0700

  Please note that civ3 compatibility is not freeciv goal. We might
decide that this feature is not to be included into freeciv.

  In civ3, units do not heal at enemy territory.

  This is one of the changes that make victory by conquest harder in
civ3. We should implement more peaceful victory possibilities before
crippling warfare. Otherwise we end up having no real way to resolve
games. After that, this could be implemented as server variable or
game.ruleset entry (I prefer latter. Instead of flooding server with
different variables, only really important things should be controlled
there)

  - Caz