[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#5377) you have bought this turn, can't change

To: rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#5377) you have bought this turn, can't change
From: "John Wheeler" <jdwheeler42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 20:55:22 -0700

[chrisk@xxxxxxxxx - Sat Aug 23 19:28:53 2003]:
> A just conquered city cannot buy.
> [snip]
> It's not a bug. You can even buy if shields are zero, but you have to
wait a turn.

I would consider this a documentation bug -- not only that it should
mention that "just conquered cities cannot buy" in the help, but also
the error message should reflect the real reason.

I tried to see if I could do a quick fix, but as far as I can tell, that
message can only be generated if did_buy is true, and for the life of me
I can't find where did_buy gets set to true when a city is conquered.

--

++JohnWheeler