[Freeciv-Dev] Re: music & graphics up on the front page

To: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: music & graphics up on the front page
From: "T.J.T van Kooten" <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:41:15 +0200

Per,

I've uploaded the introduction music that cullam Bruce-Lockhart
<cullambl@xxxxxxxxx> has written for Freeciv. He wants comments
on it and suggestions for music for the age periods in the game (send
it to him by email).

We also have a number of tracks from Chris Abbot available for use.
What's the status on those?

P.S
That worms tileset is truly something to behold. Very clear and iconic,
does he also have a unit set?  I love like the style it's been done in.

Cheers,

CapTVK