[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#5140) Help needs updating for AI diplomacy

To: jdwheeler42@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#5140) Help needs updating for AI diplomacy
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:10:37 -0700

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, John Wheeler wrote:
> Under Help/Playing, section 10, it still says you can only have
> diplomacy with other humans.I've attached a patch which I think fixes
> that.

Thanks.

> I also wonder if Diplomacy should have a seperate entry under help,
> since it's describing how the game works, rather than choosing a strategy.

Yes, there should be. Could you write it?

  - Per

"The truth is there is an ideological struggle between those who believe
that the best way to grow the economy is to give more money to the
wealthy, and the Democrats who believe that the wealthy will make more
money if average people do better." -- Bill Clinton, November 2000