Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4727) Loading savegame from the server line

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4727) Loading savegame from the server line
From: "Michael Mielke" <michael@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:48:30 -0700

I noticed from the loading of a savegame from the command line, that it
disconnected all the players from the server - setting the generator to 0.

I would think a good solution being to range the generator setting
starting at 0, rather than 1.   Setting generator to 0 should, in this
case, permit loading a savegame from a command line, rather than
generators from generator 1.

--
Michael Mielke <michael@xxxxxxxxx>
http://www.mielke.cc/~michael/