Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4638) Connect Dialog Patch, version 7 (ready?)

To: dspeyer@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4638) Connect Dialog Patch, version 7 (ready?)
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 00:29:59 -0700

[guest - Mon Jul 21 17:30:59 2003]:

> Here's the next version of the connect dialog patch.  It now compiles
> cleanly with the other guis (I think), though it only works for gtk.  I
> think it may be ready.

I have not looked closely.  However:

- "shared.c:847: warning: no previous prototype for `findrulesetdirs'"
is bad.

- What is the client_hack capability?  This sounds like something that
shouldn't exist, but at the least it should be documented like all the
other capabilities.

- You need function comments for the new functions you add.

jason