Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4131) 'make dist' for the daily snapshot

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4131) 'make dist' for the daily snapshot
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:37:34 -0700

Paul Zastoupil wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 06:27:35PM -0700, Jason Short wrote:

> Yes, and I just did, and it updated it.
>
> *scratches head*  I thought cvs diff would have showed me the updates
> you made.

cvs diff only shows changes you've made to your local checkout (as
compared to the repository).  Any changes made to the repository won't
show up.

If you run 'cvs diff' with an out-of-date local copy of the file you
still won't see any differences, because you're comparing the file
against the older copy in the repository.

jason