Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Gold upkeep (v2)

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Gold upkeep (v2)
From: Jason Short <jshort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 15:44:04 -0400

--On Wednesday, July 02, 2003 19:33:38 +0000 "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003, Remi wrote:
This is a revised patch which allow gold upkeep for units.

I'm committing the server portion of this patch now. The client part needs
more work, I think. In particular, we need decent graphics to add to the
gold upkeep display, and the gtk2 client (which is now the default
client) must be supported.

Is there a test ruleset for gold-upkeep units? Is anyone interested in working on the beginnings of a civ3 ruleset? Is there a PR# for this issue?

jason