Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4401) UI bug when changing worklist after buying

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#4401) UI bug when changing worklist after buying
From: "Cameron Morland" <cameron@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:25:10 -0700

Hi,

(I'm using the gtk client; I assume something similar applies to the
others, but I'll check later.)

If you buy the production in a city, then go to the worklist tab, and
try to swap the first item in the worklist, it will change the worklist,
even though you can't actually change what the city is building. When
you click the "City Overview" tab, it replaces the first item that
appears in the worklist with the current production, leaving a copy of
it later in the worklist.

This patch is incomplete; it fixes the Up/Down buttons, but doesn't
forbid the user from selecting the first item then adding another by
double-clicking an item in the "Available items" space. There may be
other ways of changing the worklist as well; please let me know so I can
track them down and fix this properly.