Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Units requiring more than one tech

To: Morgan Jones <morgan.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Units requiring more than one tech
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 10:50:35 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Morgan Jones wrote:
> One question I have though:In the version I'm using (1.14.0), techs
> that have "Never" listed as their reqs are removed from the tech tree,
> as are any later techs that require them.I found a ticket (2433) in
> RT that discusses this issue, so it may be that it has been resolved
> in subsequent updates. Can anyone confirm this for me?

No, it is not fixed. Personally I do not quite see the point in fixing it,
either. But if someone wants to, I can take/commit the patch.

For more advanced tech handling, see
http://rt.freeciv.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=2464 instead. No, that is not
committed yet, either. But it will be soon, I hope.

  - Per