Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: another intl dlg bugfix

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: another intl dlg bugfix
From: Christian Knoke <chrisk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 11:39:11 +0200

On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 09:09:04AM +0000, Per I. Mathisen wrote:

> Ah, now I understand. But that's how it is supposed to be... After a bit
> back and forth we ended up removing a lot of info from this dialog before
> you get embassy.
>
> You get to see the name of his capital. What else should be there
> when only contact?

Well, if the name of the capital (will find_city work?) is the only thing
revealed, this is a not very useful information. The empty dialog is
confusing - why not remove it at all (button insensitive)? Contact is for
*making* embassy.

Christian

--
Christian Knoke     * * *      http://www.enter.de/~c.knoke/