Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] another intl dlg bugfix

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] another intl dlg bugfix
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 07:40:34 +0000 (GMT)

This is a small one. I'll commit it soon unless I hear protests, since
everyone around here seem to be sleeping...

When you get an embassy before you get 'first contact', then the same turn
you do not see your diplomatic status to that player as 'Neutral' but
still as 'Never met'. The problem is we don't send the update since we
think we don't need to because of the embassy.

Also fixes a small typo.

  - Per