Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4278) goto.c 1.49

To: rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4278) goto.c 1.49
From: "Gregory Berkolaiko" <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 04:51:10 -0700

On Sun, 25 May 2003, Guest wrote:

> OK, it works now, but with goto I am not able to move my tireme away
> from coast. (Didn't find a route..) Of course my original problem is
> solved. Thanks.

Trireme's tend to sink away from the coast, so the goto doesn't want to go
there.

Anyway, which route to an off-shore tile would you prefer, the one which
gets there fastest but is potentially dangerous (i.e. the trireme might
end up there with no moves left), or the one which is the safest (the
trireme will have maximum possible movepoints left) ?

G.