Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: core file on civserver

To: Freeciv developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: core file on civserver, http://civserver.freeciv.org/games/89156]
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 17:16:11 +0200

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 01:01:01PM -0700, Paul Zastoupil wrote:
> I was going to look into it but Reinier beat me to it.

So I fixed the script (which seems to have been crashing on all games
with a core file), then ran it manually on all games with core files still
on the server.  Since May 3, out of 1549 games that produced a savegame,
6 produced a core dump.  If you want to check the details, they are game
numbers

  89156 89290 89747 89972 90123 90271

--
Reinier