Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Installation script and icon files in cvs?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Installation script and icon files in cvs?
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 00:32:57 +0000 (GMT)

I want to put Windows InnoSetup installation script and Windows icon files
into cvs. That way other people can easily build Windows binaries.

I suggest putting the icons into data/misc/ and the .iss into the root.
The latter is because you need to run it from there to build the Windows
binary.

ftp://upload.freeciv.org/freeciv/incoming/client.ico
ftp://upload.freeciv.org/freeciv/incoming/server.ico
ftp://upload.freeciv.org/freeciv/incoming/freeciv.iss

Any objections?

The "how to" is very simple. To build the mingw32 source, follow my
earlier posted "how to". Then download the InnoSetup Extensions
(http://www.wintax.nl/isx/), and run the .iss file. That's all.

  - Per