Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] AI FIXES : advmilitary.c

To: rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] AI FIXES : advmilitary.c
From: Olivier DAVY <olivier.davy@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 10:23:47 +0200 (CEST)

Olivier DAVY

Hi everybody,

Here are some fixes of ai/advmilitary.c and others

You will find in this mail :
- the diff against freeciv-cvs-May-01

- the modified files (in modified.tar.gz)

Please, read carefully my changes since it is the first time I have developping
for freeciv.

Tell me to what are the correct e-mail addresses to send fixes.

I am waiting for your reply,

Olivier

 Olivier DAVY
 ENSIMAG engineer - HEC alumnus