[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#3565) End of turn moves

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#3565) End of turn moves
From: "ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:03:32 -0800

Hi,

i really dislike end of turn moves.
People use that trick to get nearer to enemy cities and the defending
person has no chance to react.
In a round based game people should have full information what happened
last round before the next round starts.

When another person has moved his units into my FOC my "turn done"
button should change to unpressed and the timeout should increase this
turn by a configurable amount of time.

Thomas
--
Thomas Strub  ***  eMail ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wenn Du nicht programmieren kannst und Dir für Arbeit zu schade bist: