[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3548) italian.ruleset

To: DHerding@xxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3548) italian.ruleset
From: "Davide Pagnin" <nightmare@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 03:12:38 -0800

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 14:51, DHerding@xxxxxx wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   This is an improved version of italian.ruleset.
>
>   Please review it and include it to freeciv if you want.

Well, I hope to have time to review this.

Anyway, changes to italian ruleset should be made in italian, thus
"Victor Emmanuel II" is plain wrong, obviously (it is instead "Vittorio
Emanuele II")

The cities, should be put in order (there were suggestions somewhere on
how to make that order, and moreover, this can be the chance to put
geographic hints in the ruleset (Venezia should be on coast,
Torino/Milano/Roma/Firenze should be on a river, and so on)

There are also errors and doubtful choices (Padua is wrong, it is
Padova, Reggio is wrong, it is Reggio Calabria or Reggio Emilia, Forli
is wrong, it is Forlì, Chioggia isn't that big city)

All in all, I think this patch should not go in, but some focus on
improving italian.ruleset, should be put.

        Ciao, Davide