[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#3022) I can teach YOU how to make $100,000 + YEARLY wi

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#3022) I can teach YOU how to make $100,000 + YEARLY with your Online Business!
From: "Email 1,000,000 Prospects Daily! via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:21:02 -0800

This is NOT SPAM. You Agreed to receive email from me and my partners when
posting your link to one/or more of our sites {FFA Networks, Classified Sites
or Search
Engine Submission Services} within the past two weeks. This is a ONE TIME
mailing.
You will not receive this again IF... YOU DO NOT POST to any of our sites. All
further
 transmissions to you from me may be stopped at no cost to you when you use the
link
at the end of this email.

Hello Online Marketer,

I can teach YOU how to make $100,000 + YEARLY with
your ONLINE BUSINESS if YOU follow the plan that is
INCLUDED with my HitsToMillions Lifetime membership
offer.

My 50% discount offer to join the Hitstomillions -
Website Traffic promotional offer will be ending Feb.7,2003.
Lock in your LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP now for
just $42. After that,the price will permanently return to
the regular price of $84.

Included with your membership are tons of INCREDIBLE
Bonuses that can help YOU build a six-figure income
online if followed preciselyas outlined in my
member resource site included with the LIFETIME
MEMBERSHIP OFFER!

If you join today,I will personally teach you over
the next year how domain names are important,the best
web hosting deals,how you need these to succeed online.

I will also direct you to the top sites that will
EXPLODE traffic to your site,the most effective pay-
per-click search engines,how to set-up your website
to make money online,search engine placement,banner
advertising and much more!

If you want to learn all of the strategies
revealed above--You can for the all-time low price of
$42 (one time) and I GUARANTEE YOU I will put the
information in front of YOU on how to build a HIGHLY
POWERED Automated money-making machine!!!

Discover the most powerful form of marketing on the
Internet today!

Get your Lifetime Membership today!
http://www.blasttomillions.com/freesafelist.html

Put your website promotion on autopilot!

Email targeted safelist recipients at the press of a
button spam free!

Plus GET the Added Bonuses:

** I will personally show you my SECRET System over
the next year that will show you how to put $100,000+
in your pocket from your online business(150.00 value
for the Secret System)

** You also get 5 FREE Solo Ads in The HitsToMillions Newsletter
($99.75 value for the solo ads)

** The opportunity to subscribe to an AMAZING Safelist with 1,500,000
and Growing Daily members.....

** We're not through yet You can also become a HitsToMillions Affiliate
and make up to $21 per sale
while the 1/2 offer is running and up to $42 per sale
once the regular prices go back in effect.(Make 10
sales each & every week effortlessly make *$420 pure profit*
after you discover my secret system for success)

TOTAL VALUE for the entire package $333.75...Get it ALL today
for $42!

Order today - get a 50% discount only until Friday
Feb. 7,2003!
http://www.blasttomillions.com/freesafelist.html

Take advantage of what I'm offering YOU right now.

Do YOU really want to learn how to run a successful
online business?

Want to create a more prosperous future ,more time
for yourself,financial independence,quit your sorry
9-5 job,start relaxing and enjoying life with plenty
of money in your pockets--I"LL TEACH YOU HOW TO DO IT!

Get Your HitsToMillions Lifetime Membership Right Now!
http://www.blasttomillions.com/freesafelist.html

Do you have an online Business or Product that just
hasn't taken off like You thought it should? Or like
You were Told it Would?

I will show YOU advertising sites you've probably never seen that are the
most EFFECTIVE sites to drive traffic and INCREASE SALES online!

We can Dramatically IMPROVE Any Business!
http://www.blasttomillions.com/freesafelist.html

Much success,
Bill Nicklas
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS: HitsToMillions-website promotion will
skyrocket your traffic and your online income! Our
service is 100% spam free as we are only using targeted
opt-in email lists and you are mailing people that
asked for your ads!
http://www.blasttomillions.com/freesafelist.html