Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2922) Revised version of data-reorganizattion patc

To: esr@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2922) Revised version of data-reorganizattion patch
From: "Mike Kaufman via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 07:58:15 -0800

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 05:01:17AM -0800, esr@xxxxxxxxxxx via RT wrote:

> I must be missing something.  I reread the style guide without finding
> anything that looked relevant to this line.

the relevant line is:

    - spaces are inserted before and after operators (instead of
      "int a,b,c;" use "int i, j, k;" and instead of "if(foo<=bar) c=a+b;"
      use "if (foo <= bar) c = a + b;" -- note the space between "if"

so:  for(i = 0; i < num_sprite_dirs; i++)

old code doesn't follow this, but if code gets touched, it should be
reformatted.

also your new includes probably should be protected by ifdefs from
config.h

-mike