Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2888) Do you want your own business in the Internet?

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2888) Do you want your own business in the Internet?
From: "tzo_website2@xxxxxxxxx via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:39:37 -0800

FOR FREE FOR FREE FOR FREE ! ! !

Hi !

Some time ago you requested for information on how to earn MONEY on the Internet OR you requested for information about FREE WEBSITES and other FREE stuff.

That's why I send you this information on how to earn A LOT OF MONEY on the Internet.

IT'S ALL for FREE! !

Plus it includes YOUR VERY OWN PERSONAL FREE WEBSITE!

Finally I found something of real VALUE on the Internet and I'm very ENTHOUSIASTIC about it.

No, I'm NOT trying to sell anything, there is NO payment involved and you need NOT to work.

I simply discovered a 100% RELIABLE LONG - EXISTING INTERNET - COMPANY with a very good REPUTATION.

They offer FREE Websites + FREE Web Hosting plus HUNDRED PERCENT GUARANTEE that YOU CAN EARN VERY MUCH MONEY by using your own FREE WEBSITE!

Its one of the Most-Reliable Internet Companies, that has already received several important REWARDS.

They already have MILLIONS of members (affiliates) and EVERYDAY THOUSANDS of New Affiliates Join ! ! !

I could not believe my own eyes: ONLY A FEW MINUTES AFTER I JOINED THIS COMPANY, there were ALREADY 34 PEOPLE IN MY DOWNLINE!!

Downline = the people who subscribed in my group AFTER I became a member and thus are ranked below me.

And EVERY DAY AGAIN AND AGAIN MANY NEW PEOPLE JOIN MY DOWNLINE!

This is really UNBELIEVABLE POWERFUL!

AND ONLY 1 DAY AFTER I SUBSCRIBED, I ALREADY STARTED EARNING MONEY THANKS TO MY UPLINE.

Upline = the people who subscribed in my group BEFORE I was a member myself and thus are ranked ABOVE me.

And I had SOLD NOTHING at all! I had BOUGHT NOTHING at all! I had PAID NOTHING at all! And I had done NO WORK at all!

Actually this is a Breath-taking worldwide Business - Opportunity and if you understand the vision of this company, you will become enthusiastic yourself as well.

This company gives away something of REAL VALUE to MILLIONS of little companies and individuals around the globe.

Would you like to know more about this?

If that's the case, then please send an Empty email to:

registered@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Then you'll receive more FREE information about this UNIQUE E-BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.

Thanks very much for your time!

Warm regards from Dick Ring.

PS. Spam - Complaints can be emailed to:abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx