Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2852) 7th Middle East Information Technology Excellenc

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#2852) 7th Middle East Information Technology Excellence Awards
From: "info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 21:35:41 -0800

Keynote Speaker
Dr. Fawaz Alamy
Deputy Minister for Technical Affairs & Chairman of E-Commerce National
Taskforce.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Under the patronage of
H.H. Sheikh Maktoum Bin Mohammed Bin Rashed Al Maktoum
Chairman Dubai Technology, Electronic Commerce & Media Free Zone
Authority

 <http://www.meawards.com/winners2003.htm>

Thanks for your interest in premier events conducted in the Middle East.
This informative mail is an appreciation to the keen interest shown by
you in such events. We welcome you to join us in our mission to lead the
change in Middle East technology scene. In the event you feel you do not
need to receive this informative email. Simply click here
<http://www.gccevents.com/newsletter/unsub.asp> and all further
transmissions to you will be stopped at no extra effort.

Keynote Speaker
Dr. Fawaz Alamy
Deputy Minister for Technical Affairs & Chairman of E-Commerce National Taskforce.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Under the patronage of
H.H. Sheikh Maktoum Bin Mohammed Bin Rashed Al Maktoum

Chairman Dubai Technology, Electronic Commerce & Media Free Zone Authority

Thanks for your interest in premier events conducted in the Middle East. This informative mail is an appreciation to the keen interest shown by you in such events. We welcome you to join us in our mission to lead the change in Middle East technology scene. In the event you feel you do not need to receive this informative email. Simply click here and all further transmissions to you will be stopped at no extra effort.