Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2842) CMA error when enabling CMA

To: kenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2842) CMA error when enabling CMA
From: "Jason Short via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:30:39 -0800

Guest via RT wrote:
> I just took over an enemy city.  Turning the CMA on for that city gives
> the following error:
> 0: CMA: Istana has changed multiple times. This may be an error in
> freeciv or bad luck. Please contact <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>. The CMA
> will detach itself from the city now.
> civclient: shared.c:657: die: Assertion `0' failed.
> Aborted (core dumped)

The problem is the trade route with Singapore.  The server knows the two
are on the same island (does it? one civilization knows but the other
doesn't), but you don't.

On a related note, the city description for Singapore should not be
shown.  Either that, or the city itself should be shown...

jason