Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2486) Civ 2 Style Waste

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2486) Civ 2 Style Waste
From: "Raahul Kumar via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:54:08 -0800

--- "Per I. Mathisen via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Jason Short via RT wrote:
> > > Updated Waste patch
>
> Also fix history ruleset, and add the GUI changes to all clients. This
> isn't very difficult - I did this for the teams patch, and I know nothing
> about client stuff ;)

I will fix history ruleset, and add waste documentation to the governments
helptext. I'm going to make waste and corruption use the same numbers.
Someone needs to check the Civ 2 waste numbers at some stage.

As for Gui changes for all clients: I can't test them by compiling them.
I take no responsibility for breaking the compiles of non gtk clients.

Aloha,
RK.

Economists are people who work with numbers but don't have the personality to
be accountants.