Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2777) Show full Go To or Patrol route if showing u

To: stepan@xxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2777) Show full Go To or Patrol route if showing unit info
From: "Raimar Falke via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:22:53 -0800

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 03:03:21AM -0800, Stepan Roh via RT wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Raimar Falke via RT wrote:
>
> > The GA (goto agent) does this.
>
> And that's what? Where I can find it?

The first hit on google about "goto agent" is me presenting it at
FUADEC. The code for the goto agent and also some other agents was
posted here Dec 8 2002. For unknown reasons this date isn't available
at
<http://lists.complete.org/freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx/2002/12/index.html.gz>.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "> WHY?! Isn't it better to put $(shell cat cscope.files) on the list of