Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Science Dialog List

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Science Dialog List
From: Kenn Munro <kenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01 Jan 2003 07:42:28 -0500

I'm using the gtk2 (2.0.6) client, Dec 29 cvs on Red Hat 8.  In the
science dialog, when I open the list of goals, sometimes (usually if a
tech near the top/bottom of the list was current), part of the list ends
up being off the screen, and there is a blank spot at the other end of
the list.  I can scroll off the screen to get to all of the techs, but
it looks/feels awkward.  See screenshot at
http://kenn-michelle.ca:8080/freeciv/science_goal_list.png.

Is there anything that can be done to make it less awkward, or is it
just a gtk problem?  The scrolling itself isn't too much of an issue,
but that big blank area looks so out of place.

Thanks...

Kenn